What do you do when you have a green industrial shed with a winery inside, and you want to put your cellar door in? For this client, we suggested that it was a truly ‘you have to be in the know’ place, where the cellar door is hidden within, and to visit, you are truly entering the inner sanctum.
A place where people are invited in, to understand not just the product, but the process and the people behind it. A special place where it is in very good taste to sit at our table and be introduced into the ‘bunch’.
The design features
- A timber lined lifting garage door, so you enter across a drawbridge
- Shop front windows in the entrance porch
- Grand doors
- An internal space that raised, and looks over the winery and vineyard, but is enclosed and protected from the noise of the winery itself
- Beautiful merchandising displays
- Stools to match the colour of the logo
- Back of house office and kitchenette