Both Amy and Dan speak on a range of topics related to helping people getting the most out of their Tourism buildings, be it building new or upgrading and expanding existing, and help them shape their own extraordinary.
Their experience is diverse and includes national and state conferences, workshops and webinars.
Since 2009 Amy and Dan have run Studio S2 Architects and have worked across Australia helping tourism and visitor businesses shape their own extraordinary.
Our speaking roles look to educate operators on the keys to a successful visitor focussed building project and help them to think bigger, improve profitability and create a genuine sense of ‘place’.
From tasting rooms to hotels, and from visitor centres to farms, we’ll show you how your spaces can mean more – helping operators express their extraordinary and tell their story better. We help operators to gain more visitors, increase sales and create compelling reasons for people to come back again.
CURRENT SPEAKING OFFERING
- Conference Presentations
- Public and in-house workshops
- Panel participant Q&As
- Your online presence is amazing! How does you physical place compare?
- People don’t buy from Museums: Maximising retail opportunties.
- Get the most from your place: Buildings, Places and Spaces that work for you.
- …or talk to us about a topic that might fit with your member base and conference topic.